Technoly develops the software for AERTiCKET Group. AERTiCKET is one of the leading wholesalers of transportation services in the world.
We develop the tools for successful digital transformation. And we are part of the ongoing evolution towards sustainability of travel agencies, travel consortia and online distributors.
We live our start-up mentality while offering the security of a global entrepreneurial group that has been a reliable and trusted business partner for over 25 years.
Thanks to our experience in working with airlines, travel agencies and e-commerce, we know both sides of the business very well. That's why we can transform requirements and ideas into good source code for useful and scalable applications.
We are motivated and dedicated. And we believe in teamwork. We offer you the best opportunities for your personal growth and development.
Your professional profile
- Basic knowledge of software testing methods and procedures
- Very good analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Detail-oriented, systematic and meticulous way of working
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness for continuous training
desired skills and experience:
- Interest in topics such as test automation
- Knowledge of software development models and methods for quality assurance (V-model, Agile, TDD, ...)
- Knowledge of common test tools
Our Quality Assurance (QA) team is part of the development team. Its main task is to ensure the quality of our products. Our QA team focuses mainly on exploratory testing:
- Preparation of the test cases
- Testing of tickets of the current sprint
- Documentation of test cases
- Creating observations for our development team
- Maintain our Wiki QA page and update the team
- Regular QA meetings and exchange with colleagues
- Flexible working hours and partly mobile working
- Room for creativity
- Budget for training and further education
- A centrally located loft office designed with great attention to detail; home office is of course also possible
- Work-life balance: flexible annual working time model, sabbaticals possible
- Subsidy for the use of public transport
- Industry-standard discounts for weekend trips or family holidays (e.g. low-cost flights, train tickets, hotel accommodation or even complete holiday packages)
- A free, healthy and super tasty lunch every day, cooked by our chefs and served in the AERKANTINA
- A modern gym with lots of sports equipment (stepper, running track, rowing machine) as well as a table tennis table and table football; regular sports courses will soon be offered again.
- Sustainability and environmental protection are important to us
- Many joint team and company events, from bowling to summer parties
Oh, by the way, we speak English during the day.
Technoly GmbH, Personal, Boppstr. 10, 10967 Berlin (Germany)
We not only accept differences, we believe in the importance of diversity. That's why we promote equal rights, equal pay and cooperation on an equal footing, regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.