Technoly develops the software for AERTiCKET Group. AERTiCKET is one of the leading wholesalers of transportation services in the world.
We develop the tools for successful digital transformation. And we are part of the ongoing evolution towards sustainability of travel agencies, travel consortia and online distributors.
We live our start-up mentality while offering the security of a global entrepreneurial group that has been a reliable and trusted business partner for over 25 years.
Thanks to our experience in working with airlines, travel agencies and e-commerce, we know both sides of the business very well. That's why we can transform requirements and ideas into good source code for useful and scalable applications.
We are motivated and dedicated. And we believe in teamwork. We offer you the best opportunities for your personal growth and development.
Your professional profile
- Solid programming skills in PHP and MySQL are a must
- Practical knowledge in the use of React
- Knowledge of web-based applications and architectures (SOA, 12-factor, benefits and challenges of microservices)
- Desire to constantly improve and embrace new concepts, tools, and technologies
- Creative and innovative problem solving skills
- Bachelor/Master/Diploma in Computer Science or comparable field (Software Engineering) - equivalent work experience is acceptable.
- Experience with agile software development methodologies and software development best practices, such as unit testing and continuous integration
- Knowledge of Linux, Apache/nginx and PostgreSQL is a plus
- Working with GIT, CI/CD
- Knowledge of containerization technologies such as Docker is a plus
- Team oriented work style
- Good English language skills
You work together with designers, product owners and other developers in a fast-paced and product-focused environment to develop innovative solutions.
- Programming in the frontend and backend
- Further development and improvement of existing source code
- Participating in discussions about design, architecture, usability and code
- Adding value to the product by implementing new features and functionality
- Creating responsive, performance-oriented user interfaces
- Collaborating with other developers on assignments
- Flexible working hours and partly mobile working
- Room for creativity
- Budget for training and further education
- A centrally located loft office designed with great attention to detail; home office is of course also possible
- Work-life balance: flexible annual working time model, sabbaticals possible
- Subsidy for the use of public transport
- Industry-standard discounts for weekend trips or family holidays (e.g. low-cost flights, train tickets, hotel accommodation or even complete holiday packages)
- A free, healthy and super tasty lunch every day, cooked by our chefs and served in the AERKANTINA
- A modern gym with lots of sports equipment (stepper, running track, rowing machine) as well as a table tennis table and table football; regular sports courses will soon be offered again.
- Sustainability and environmental protection are important to us
- Many joint team and company events, from bowling to summer parties
Oh, by the way, we speak English during the day.
Technoly GmbH, Personal, Boppstr. 10, 10967 Berlin (Germany)
We not only accept differences, we believe in the importance of diversity. That's why we promote equal rights, equal pay and cooperation on an equal footing, regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.