What to consider?
Please register online before testing. Click here to register.
We only test people without symptoms.
Do you have a fever, sore throat, dry cough or other cold symptoms? Then please contact your family doctor's office by telephone.
The following hygiene rules apply on our premises:
- Wearing a medical mask (FFP2 mask or surgical mask) is mandatory.
- A minimum distance of 1.5 meters from other persons must be maintained.
- You can only enter the test center through the entrance, and you can only leave the test center through the exit. Please adhere to our "one-way system".
- Please leave our rooms and the company premises immediately after your test. You will receive your test result (certificate) by e-mail approx. 15 minutes after your test.
What our visitors say about us
- 07.07.2021» Nett schnell kompetent ! Danke «
- 02.07.2021» Es sind wirklich die besten Testzentren in Kreuzberg ! Heute war ich mal in der Oppelner str. «Unsere Antwort: Das freut uns sehr ! Besuchen Sie uns gerne wieder
- 28.06.2021» Super wie immer «
- 22.06.2021» Perfekt!: einfach, schnell und freundlich! «
- 21.06.2021» Wie immer, top. Danke nochmals an die netten Kollegen und innen, die sich bei der Hitze dieser Aufgabe widmen «
What does testing cost?
We offer only rapid antigen tests, these rapid tests are free of charge.
Since March 8, 2021, all citizens without symptoms have the opportunity to be tested for the coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) at least once a week free of charge ("citizen tests") within the scope of the availability of test capacities. The basis for this offer is the Coronavirus Testing Ordinance of the Federal Ministry of Health.
How does a test work?
We provide a test to be performed by swabbing the anterior nasal cavity. Our trained staff will explain the procedure to you.
After the test, please leave the test center immediately. You will receive your test result (certificate) from us by e-mail within 15 to 20 minutes.
The most important points once again in a nutshell:
- A rapid test a snapshot; the very next day the result could be different.
- Positive rapid test results must always be confirmed by a PCR test.
- Do not rely solely on the negative result of a rapid test. Continue to follow the clearance and hygiene rules.
Do I get a test certificate?
Yes, you will receive a certificate by email after your test.
How can I cancel my appointment?
What is a rapid test?
It is often said that rapid tests detect only 50-60% of COVID19 infections. This is not true.
My test result is positive. What do I have to do?
A positive rapid test result may mean that you have been infected with coronavirus.
If your rapid test is positive, it is important to have this checked by a PCR test as soon as possible.
PCR tests are only done by trained personnel and only at certain testing centers. We do not offer PCR tests!
Here you can find the nearest test centers that do PCR tests:
MVZ Kreuzberg (Skalitzer Str. 33, 10999 Berlin)
Grand Hostel Berlin Urban (Sonnenallee 6, 12047 Berlin-Neukölln)
Corona-Test-Zentrum am Moritzplatz (Prinzessinnenstraße 14, 10969 Berlin-Kreuzberg)
If your test result is positive, you must immediately go into domestic quarantine. Since this is a notifiable disease according to the Infection Protection Act, we will immediately inform the public health department. They will contact you to coordinate the further procedure and to ensure that your contacts can be traced. By preparing a list of your contacts, you can help make this process easier and faster.
Where is the rapid test center?
AERTiCKET is based in the backyard of Boppstraße 10, 10967 Berlin-Kreuzberg.
Please use the entrance to the back yard (between the travel agency and the fast food restaurant). The Corona Schnelltestzentrum is located in the first back yard on the left (!).
Are there parking possibilities?
Unfortunately, no. In Boppstraße and around Hohenstaufenplatz there are hardly ever free parking spaces to be found.
We recommend to use the subway: U8 to subway station Schönleinstraße, U7 and U8 to subway station Hermannplatz.
Is the access barrier-free?
Unfortunately, no. Both at the entrance and at the exit are some steps to master.