Technoly develops the software for AERTiCKET Group. AERTiCKET is one of the leading wholesalers of transportation services in the world.
We develop the tools for successful digital transformation. And we are part of the ongoing evolution towards sustainability of travel agencies, travel consortia and online distributors.
We live our start-up mentality while offering the security of a global entrepreneurial group that has been a reliable and trusted business partner for over 25 years.
Thanks to our experience in working with airlines, travel agencies and e-commerce, we know both sides of the business very well. That's why we can transform requirements and ideas into good source code for useful and scalable applications.
We are motivated and dedicated. And we believe in teamwork. We offer you the best opportunities for your personal growth and development.
Your professional profile
- Du hast einen Abschluss (Bachelor/Master/Diplom) in Informatik oder einen Abschluss in einer vergleichbaren Fachrichtung oder verfügst über eine gleichwertige Berufserfahrung
- Du hast fundierte Kenntnisse in der objektorientierten Softwareentwicklung mit Java und Webtechnologien wie RESTful Web Services
- Du hast exzellente Kenntnisse in Spring Boot und Spring
- Du kennst Dich mit Build-Tools und Versionierungssystemen aus (Gitlab CI, Maven, GIT, Sonar)
- Du besitzt Erfahrungen in der Softwareentwicklung und Betrieb von hochverfügbaren Java-Webanwendungen zur Verarbeitung großer Transaktionsmengen in Echtzeit
- You have already worked with SQL / NO-SQL databases, microservices, container-based applications and Kubernetes
- You already have experience with automated software quality assurance and agile development methods in a continuous delivery environment
- You are communicative, open to new ideas and enjoy working in an agile team
- You like an international environment and are fluent in German and English.
You work together with designers, product owners and developers in a product-focused environment on innovative software solutions.
- You design and develop Spring Boot based microservices.
- You work on new features and improve our existing systems
- You discuss software architectures, create proofs of concept and evaluate new technologies
- You work closely with different team members like software architects, developers, QAs and other experts
- You independently keep yourself up to date on new technologies
- Flexible working hours and partly mobile working
- Room for creativity
- Budget for training and further education
- A centrally located loft office designed with great attention to detail; home office is of course also possible
- Work-life balance: flexible annual working time model, sabbaticals possible
- Subsidy for the use of public transport
- Industry-standard discounts for weekend trips or family holidays (e.g. low-cost flights, train tickets, hotel accommodation or even complete holiday packages)
- A free, healthy and super tasty lunch every day, cooked by our chefs and served in the AERKANTINA
- A modern gym with lots of sports equipment (stepper, running track, rowing machine) as well as a table tennis table and table football; regular sports courses will soon be offered again.
- Sustainability and environmental protection are important to us
- Many joint team and company events, from bowling to summer parties
Oh, by the way, we speak English during the day.
Technoly GmbH, Personal, Boppstr. 10, 10967 Berlin (Germany)
We not only accept differences, we believe in the importance of diversity. That's why we promote equal rights, equal pay and cooperation on an equal footing, regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.