Do you accept the challenge and lead the brick&mortar travel distribution into the future?
Do you prefer to be part of an unfinished change process and bring in your own ideas on agile development and an empowered team, taking over responsibility and accountability for the results of their work?
Do you have experience in the Scrum Master role and want to advance our team and our product?
If „YES“ is the answer then look no further. Get in touch with us and let´s talk about the role we are offering.
As the Scrum Master (f/m/d), you're a key player and responsible for the further enhancement and a smooth development process of our B2B flight platform.
- We're a growing spin-off in the AERTiCKET Group:
small and flexible with the background of a well established international company in the travel industry.
- We're open, direct, transparent, collaborative and committed.
- Flat hierarchy and open-door policy -à no hierarchy and no-door policy (we don´t have individual offices)
- Flexible working hours and flexible home office days
- Personal notebook computer and gadgets
- Annual budget for off-the-job-training
- 2 days per month to work on your favorite project aside the priorities
- Free access to our gym, free training classes, ping-pong table and kicker (duh!)
- Free lunch in our AERKANTiNA
- Free beverages (coffee, tea, water) and fresh fruit every day
- Great office location in the buzzing heart of Berlin Kreuzkölln
- Great multi-cultural team, team events and annual parties
- kununu-Score 4,6 and 100% recommendation rate
- You're strong in communicating and organizing
- You have experience as a Scrum Master in a software development team
- You enjoy working with a cross-functional team and collaborate/communicate pro-actively
- You speak English fluently
- You are based in Berlin or can relocate to Berlin within the next 3 weeks
- You have a work permit for the EU
- You speak and understand German
- You have worked in the B2B space before
- You have worked with OKRs before
- You don´t mind all the buzz-words in this job offer 😉
What is your task?
- Support the Scrum team by organizing the Scrum events, coaching towards a self-organized team, plan and execute trainings for the team members and lead Scrum events
- Remove impediments during the sprint
- Support the Product Owners with priotization and backlog-grooming
- Support our agile software development in a cross-functional Scrum team
So. Did we nail it?
Don´t hesitate and shoot us an email: email@example.com